[content_box icon=”users” icon_color=”#000000″ rounded=”true” titleBgColor=”rgba(204,49,49,1)” titleTextColor=”rgba(0,0,0,1)” bgColor=”#fefefe”]
The Club holds its monthly General Meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the Veteran Car Club Hall, 134 Queens Road, Five Dock starting at 8pm. Visitors and guests are always most welcome! You don’t need to own a Nissan Patrol or a 4WD to attend our meetings. As well as all the boring stuff that you just have to get out of the way when you are running a Club, the meetings include discussions and information on:
- reports from recent trips and details of upcoming trips;
- updates on the latest news from 4WD NSW (the peak body of the 4WD movement);
- progress reports on preparations for the Son of Trials ‘PLUS’ and the Son of Trials;
- news about the latest events on or affecting the Club’s Land;
- the Club’s Mobile Shop will be at the meeting selling high quality recovery gear and other merchandise;
- the opportunity to swap ideas and information on anything to do with 4WDing (and a lot that have nothing to do with 4WDing);
- guest speakers who address the meeting to discuss products, processes and other topics of interest to the members; and
- our membership secretary is available to take renewals, join up new members or answer any queries you might have.
Check the calendar for the location of our next General Meeting, as occasionally we organise meetings at outside locations that are of interest to our members. We invite you to contact us if you would like to know more about the club’s activities and aims.